“The Power I is an “old school” offensive formation. The Power I is known for it’s smash mouth style with a power running attack. This book gives the youth coach all the knowledge he needs to install this powerful offensive system!”
Youth Football Power I Offense
If you a new or veteran youth football coach, it can be difficult to choose an offense to run for your youth football team. Maybe you are looking for a supplement to your current system. It is even harder to find a youth specific football playbook that is age appropriate.
The Power I Playbook is just what you are looking for since it is applicable for many age groups. This book will last your entire youth football caoching career. This playbook has plays for ages 5-14 that are both new and experienced tackle players. This Power I playbook gives you over 70 options on all the plays you need to run a successful youth football offense for years to come.
I f you have the right personal, then the Power I is the offense for you. This is the perfect offense for young players who are experienced in tackle football as well as players new to the sport. Your players must display toughness to get the most of this offensive system.
Why would I choose a Power I playbook?
- Power I playbooks are designed for players 5-14 years old
- Power I playbooks are designed for newbies as well as three year plus tackle players
- All plays are explained in detail
- All plays are simple to teach and can be implemented quickly
- Each play has a large diagram
- Every position assignment is explained in detail for every position on every play
- I have used every play in this playbook and have made all adjustments to improve their effectiveness.
- There are 70 options on 36 total plays
|The Power I playbook is available for INSTANT download giving you access to your playbook of choice very quickly. You can download a copy and be reading it within 5 minutes of your payment. This playbook downloads in the Adobe PDF format for coaches who would like to print their own copy, save a few bucks and share it with their fellow coaches on their staff!|
Power I Playbooks
5-14 year olds
New & 3+ years tackle experience
New & Experienced Head Coach at this AGE level
Very Easy & Medium
Specific Details of the Power I Playbook
Plays: 36 Plays, 18 Diagrammed (all 70 options explained for each play)
Type: Offensive Playbook
Skill: Beginner& Intermediate
- Instant Access (within 5 Minute) to your product
- Print unlimited pages or copies
- Print only specific plays
- Share, e-mail copies of the plays with your coaches
- No shipping costs
- Most affordable & fastest way to get this playbook
- Format: Adobe Acrobat PDF
- Operating Systems: Any operating system Adobe reader (6.0) can be run on which include, but is not limited to Windows, IMac, Linux, etc.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.