“The A11 is an “new breed” offensive formation. The A11 is unique passing attack where any one of the eleven players on offense can be an eligible receiver. This book gives the youth coach all the knowledge he needs to install this powerful new offensive system!”
Youth Football A-11 Offense
If you a new or veteran youth football coach, you may have heard of the newest “freak” offensive system, the A11. The A11 can best be described as the grandchild of the “Lonesome Polecat” since both schemes present the same type of defensive match up problems. The problem is the A-11 was designed for High School and above level football teams. Now for the first time, a coaching staff with over 100 combined YOUTH FOOTBALL experience have tweaked and modified this unique offense for the youth level.
This A-11Playbook is designed for youth football players, not high school or college. The originators of the A-11 developed the offense for a much higher level, but we have made it possible to run at the youth level. As all playbooks on our site, the plays have been tested and do work at the youth level. This particular offense is not recommended for the younger players and is most effective with players 11-14.
The A-11 makes football fun again and we suggest using it as a supplement to your base offense. This book will give you, the coach, all the knowledge you need to install the A-11 this season!
Why would I choose a A-11 playbook?
- A11 playbooks are designed for players 11-14 years old
- A11 playbooks are designed for three year plus tackle players
- All plays are explained in detail
- All plays are detailed with the many options available per play
- Each play has a large diagram
- Every position assignment is explained in detail for every position on every play
- Every play in this playbook has all adjustments needed to improve their effectiveness.
- There are 78 options on 18 base plays out of 3 formations
11-14 year olds
3+ years tackle experience
Experienced Head Coach at this AGE level
Difficult to Very Difficult
Specific Details of the A-11 Playbook
Plays: 32 Plays, 16 Diagrammed (all 78 options explained for each play)
Type: Offensive Playbook
- Instant Access (within 5 Minute) to your product
- Print unlimited pages or copies
- Print only specific plays
- Share, e-mail copies of the plays with your coaches
- No shipping costs
- Most affordable & fastest way to get this playbook
- Format: Adobe Acrobat PDF
- Operating Systems: Any operating system Adobe reader (6.0) can be run on which include, but is not limited to Windows, IMac, Linux, etc.
LIMITED TIME $19.99
|If you are interested in the original A11 Offense please click on the highlighted link to visit their site. Kurt Bryan, head coach at Piedmont high school, and Steve Humphries are to co-creators of the A11 Offense and have a wonderful site that includes DVD’s, instruction manuals as well as a great Chat Room for all coaches to join and participate in.|