“How to Defend the Youth Single Wing is the most comprehensive system to be effective against the powerful youth football single wing offenses. How to Defend the Youth Single Wing keeps the majority of the defenders close to the line of scrimmage making it difficult to run against, but shows every player’s assignments against this unique offense. This book gives the youth coach all the knowledge he needs to finally answer the question on How to Defend the Youth Single Wing!”
How to Defend the Youth Single Wing
If you a new or veteran youth football coach, chances are you may never have had to learn How to Defend the Youth Single Wing. Truth be told, the single wing offense has been around since the beginning of football. This “old school” offense is perfect for youth football and learning How to Defend the Youth Single Wing is a must in today’s leagues. Say good-bye to double team blocks when you learn How to Defend the Youth Single Wing. How to Defend the Youth Single Wing is effective against both the balanced and unbalanced versions of the offense. Now for the first time, a coaching staff with over 100 combined YOUTH FOOTBALL experience will show you How to Defend the Youth Single Wing.
How to Defend the Youth Single Wing is designed for youth football players, not high school or college. Only the neccessary schemes are included to have success at the youth football level. There is no need for 100′s of different blitz’s or pass coverage schemes. As all playbooks on our site, the plays have been tested and do work at the youth level. This particular defense works well with the younger 5-7 year old players as well as the older players ages 12-14.
How to Defend the Youth Single Wing is not a base defense, but great supplement. This book will give you, the coach, all the knowledge you need to learn How to Defend the Youth Single Wing this season!
Why would I choose How to Defend the Youth Single Wing playbook?
- How to Defend the Youth Single Wing playbooks are designed for players 5-14 years old
- How to Defend the Youth Single Wing playbooks are designed for new players as well as three year plus tackle players
- All schemes are explained in detail
- All schemes are detailed with the many options available
- The base set has a large diagram
- Every position assignment is explained in detail for every position
- Every player in this playbook has all adjustments needed to improve their effectiveness.
|How to Defend the Youth Single Wing playbook is available for INSTANT download giving you access to your playbook of choice very quickly. You can download a copy and be reading it within 5 minutes of your payment. This playbook downloads in the Adobe PDF format for coaches who would like to print their own copy, save a few bucks and share it with their fellow coaches on their staff!|
How to Defend the Youth Single Wing
5-14 year olds
new thru 3+ years tackle experience
New to Experienced Head Coach at this AGE level
Easy to Medium
Specific Details of the How to Defend the Youth Single Wing Playbook
Plays: 1 Play, All Diagrammed (All Player assignments and reads)
Type: Defensive Playbook
Skill: Beginner to Intermediate
LIMITED TIME $19.99
- Instant Access (within 5 Minute) to your product
- Print unlimited pages or copies
- Print only specific plays
- Share, e-mail copies of the plays with your coaches
- No shipping costs
- Most affordable & fastest way to get this playbook
- Format: Adobe Acrobat PDF
- Operating Systems: Any operating system Adobe reader (6.0) can be run on which include, but is not limited to Windows, IMac, Linux, etc.